Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Good "Times"

One thing I really miss is getting the Times of Wayne County.  I don't know about you, but I always flipped right to the arrests section to see if anyone I knew was in there... and what's not to love about "Head Scratchers"!  Sometimes I would see friends in there, sometimes family, maybe my parents friends- or my friends parents, haha. I remember always thinking no matter what I did to get to get in trouble, as long as I stayed out of the Wayne County Times I would live to graduate.  The best part was it didn't make a difference who ended up in the Times, because it was all forgotten as soon as the next issue came out! 

If your feeling nostalgic I found the Times of Wayne County online : ) 

My Favorite story that I can never forget, involved our long time favorite substitute teacher, Mr. Crooks selling some stuff. Oh Mr. Crooks (smh)!




What is your favorite head scratcher story?? : )


Remember to send your pictures to us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment